Why you should register your trademark:
- A registered trade mark will protect the company's logo or name, which is often a company's most valuable asset
- Registration confers a legal title to your chosen mark and an exclusive right to use the mark in the country or countries where it is registered
- Registration of the mark reduces the likelihood of other companies claiming that your mark is equal or similar to their company's trade mark
- Registering the mark increases the likelihood of a dispute being resolved in favour of you in case if a dispute over the domain name arises.
- After your trademark is registered any subsequent mark, which will be registered and will be similar to your trade mark will not be approved
Trade marks can be:
- Other - Allowed to register special types of marks such as sound and light signals or other signs, if they have graphic representation.
We are interested in your success
We are waiting for your message!
See our work
From our blog
Why do I need a unique website design?
Why do you need professional website design to stand out between other websites? Read more
You have only 8 seconds
Studies have shown that about 50% of internet users will leave any website after 8 seconds if they don\'t find what they need. How to make visitors to stay in your site for longer and probably buy your product? Read more